Create Your Job Seeker Webpage
- Under JobSeeker Services, click on the link provided under the My JobSeeker Web Page.
- Fill out the form. Under Summary of Qualifications, detail your work experience, training, skills,
qualifications, education, etc. Click on Sample to see a sample of the format.
- You may upload a photo (optional). Here are a few tips on taking your own photo.
- Look your subject in the eye
- Use a plan background
- Use flash outdoors
- Wear interview-appropriate clothing
- Wear solid colors
- Make sure you have good lighting
- Be careful not to create shadows on your photo
- A resume is required. If you don't have a resume, there are various websites available for a very minimal cost and some are free. Try https://hloom.com.
- You may record a video (optional). Use the video to describe the information you provided in your summary of qualifications. The video should be from 30 seconds to a minute long. Once you have recorded, review the video, replace/re-do it or accept what you have recorded by clicking Submit.
Here are a few tips on recording your video.
- Select an area that is free of outside noise or interference
- Have a presentable and neat background
- Make family or household aware that you are recording
- Speak close to the microphone so you can be heard
- Have good and bright lighting so you don’t create shadows
- Turn off all other devices
- Wear interview-appropriate clothing with solid colors
- Create good eye contact
- End your recording with a pleasant smile
Once all your information has been entered, your JobSeeker WebPage will display under JobSeeker
Services under the tab My JobSeeker WebPage.