Bistro AM Server
Texas Western Hospitality
Texas Western Hospitality and managing partner Western International own and operate over thirty hotels, ranging from select service and full service to extended stays. We build and manage only the best brands. We proudly fly Marriott, Hilton, and Holiday Inn flags. We operate hotels throughout Texas, Arizona, North Carolina, and Washington State. We also have several properties currently under construction, which will be opening in the near future.
At TWH, we fly the best flags, build the best hotels and employ the best people. This simple, yet proven strategy has allowed us to deliver exceptional results to our stakeholders, investment partners, owners, associates, and customers alike.
A Bistro Server serves food during banquet/catering functions in a friendly, timely, professional and efficient manner thereby adding to a positive guest experience.
- Serves menu items to guests in a prompt and courteous manner and according to the order; times the service of courses to correspond with the dining pace of the guests.
- Performs all Bistro set-up, cooking, serving and cleaning duties as required.
- Performs all set-up of banquet and meeting spaces, including but not limited to: tables, linens, silverware, plate ware, glassware, napkins, etc.
- Performs all break down set-up after functions completed and stores equipment in proper storage areas. Clears table after service. Removes trays of dirty dishes, silverware and glassware to kitchen for cleaning.
- Responds quickly to guest requests in a friendly manner. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
- Follows company policies and procedures.
- Supplies and replenishes meeting rooms with clean glasses, note pads, pencils/pens, etc., as requested. Refreshes meeting rooms as directed by Banquet Manager or Banquet Captain.
- Maintains clean work area and meeting rooms, adhering to hotel standards and established sanitation practices.
- Delivers and serves coffee breaks as required.
- Performs all side work, including but not limited to: folding napkins, refilling sugar, salt and pepper shakers, cutting lemons, etc. Performs all opening and closing duties.
- Assists guests in setting up equipment (e.g. AV, extension cords, etc.) as required.
- Communicates with management to insure that work orders are clear and understood.
Job ID: 239145