Inspectress (Lead Housekeeper)
Courtyard by Marriottt Waco
Texas Western Hospitality and managing partner Western International own and operate over thirty hotels, ranging from select service and full service to extended stays. We build and manage only the best brands. We proudly fly Marriott, Hilton, and Holiday Inn flags. We operate hotels throughout Texas, Arizona, North Carolina, and Washington State. We also have several properties currently under construction, which will be opening in the near future.
At TWH, we fly the best flags, build the best hotels and employ the best people. This simple, yet proven strategy has allowed us to deliver exceptional results to our stakeholders, investment partners, owners, associates, and customers alike.
The Inspectress will:
- Assign work to Room Attendants and train personnel in housekeeping duties; may perform cleaning duties.
- Post room occupancy records.
- Adjust guests’ complaints regarding housekeeping service or equipment.
- Write requisitions for room supplies and furniture renovation or replacements.
- Examine carpets, drapes, and furniture for stains, damage, or wear.
- Check and count linens and supplies. Aid in budget control through supervision of employees’ use of linen, supplies, and equipment.
- Record inspection results and notifies cleaning personnel of inadequacies.
- Communicate with other hotel departments regarding problems which need their attention.
- Ensure key control policies.
- Take the initiative to greet guests in a friendly and warm manner.
- Inspects the level of cleanliness in guest rooms, storage areas, laundry areas, restrooms and public areas.
- Assists in scheduling staff according to standards and forecasted occupancy; assigns daily work tasks to employees.
- Distributes keys and work assignments to staff
- Completes follow-up on vacant or occupied rooms
- Ensures the completion of the Housekeeper’s Report and communicates clean and available rooms to the Guest Services Department.
- Responds quickly to guest requests in a friendly manner. Reports appropriate guest complaints or requests to appropriate department. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Displays a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Job ID: 239142